Over 50% of the worlds population is a pet owner; either a dog, cat, bird, small animal, reptile, fish etc.
Did you know that:
- 53% of the UK Population has a pet!
- 57% of the Worlds Population has a pet!
- Pet owners prefer Dogs and Cats, which share an equal percentage in the UK but in the US & Australia, Dogs are more favourable at 50% and Cats only 39%
- Experts say that the Worlds Population of pet owners are as follows – Dogs 40% / Cats 25% / Fish 15% / Birds 6% / Others 14%
- Dog owners are the most likely to consider their pet to be part of their family
- Cat owners are most likely to be open to new experiences
- Horse owners are most likely to be married
- Rabbit owners are most likely to be introverted
- Snake owners are most likely to be neat and tidy
- Hamster owners are most likely to hold a degree
1,293 total views, 7 views today